Some links disappeared?

wslamwslam Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited March 22, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I hope I am not day dreaming...
Under the standard Smugmug Style (Gallery), below each photo, I thought I used to see two fields that I cannot find anymore:

1) Save Photo
2) Filename

I checked the Customized Gallery options and can't do anything to bring these back. Were they not there to begin with? Am I really daydreaming?! :uhoh

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    Go to the left drop menu under the photo. Go to Gallery tools...customise gallery & then play with the 'printable' fill in dot...or maybe its the original dot headscratch.gif one of them should do it anyway.

** very important to us. Let someone in this thread know if you are still having troubles...im not really what you would call a tech but more the night watchman & dont like touching too much stuff ..ok. The lads will be awake in an hour or so with the real help.
  • wslamwslam Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    Humungus wrote:
    Go to the left drop menu under the photo. Go to Gallery tools...customise gallery & then play with the 'printable' fill in dot...or maybe its the original dot headscratch.gif one of them should do it anyway.

** very important to us. Let someone in this thread know if you are still having troubles...im not really what you would call a tech but more the night watchman & dont like touching too much stuff ..ok. The lads will be awake in an hour or so with the real help.
    Thanks.
    I tried. Here's my findings.
    If I create a NEW Gallery and don't touch the customization, I find the Save Photo and Filename fields.
    As soon as I apply a template, the fields are gone, and I can't get them back regardless of how much I mess around with the Printable and Show original options!
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 22, 2006
    wslam wrote:
    I hope I am not day dreaming...
    Under the standard Smugmug Style (Gallery), below each photo, I thought I used to see two fields that I cannot find anymore:

1) Save Photo
    2) Filename

I checked the Customized Gallery options and can't do anything to bring these back. Were they not there to begin with? Am I really daydreaming?! :uhoh

the save photo link will only show up if you have originals turned on for that gallery...

the filename is a gallery customization setting...called oddly enough, filenames. if you turn filenames on, the filenames will be displayed when there is no caption.
    Pedal faster
  • wslamwslam Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2006
    bigwebguy wrote:
    the save photo link will only show up if you have originals turned on for that gallery...

the filename is a gallery customization setting...called oddly enough, filenames. if you turn filenames on, the filenames will be displayed when there is no caption.

Thanks... but ... hey I am not that dumb! :D
    doesn't work for me. I have already played with these options.