Progressive Loading?

wslamwslam Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited March 25, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Me again! :1drink

Quick question. I once saw my photos loading progressively. Somehow, it's no longer doing that. Any idea? does the settings in Control Panel affect that?

Comments

• {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2006
    I guess it depends on what you are observing - but more than likely you turned on right click protection which breaks progressive loading.

wslam wrote:
    Me again! 1drink.gif

Quick question. I once saw my photos loading progressively. Somehow, it's no longer doing that. Any idea? does the settings in Control Panel affect that?
  • wslamwslam Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2006
    {JT} wrote:
    I guess it depends on what you are observing - but more than likely you turned on right click protection which breaks progressive loading.

You are right. That is it! Thanks for pointing it out!

ws
  • KeithHKeithH Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2006
    That's too bad...
    {JT} wrote:
    Does it have to be this way? A lot of people use right-click protection but would like to have progressive loading of pictures -- especially for those with slower connections.

Anyway this could every be fixed?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2006
    KeithH wrote:
    Anyway this could every be fixed?

Afraid not, it's limitation of the browsers at this point. Wish I had a better answer for you!