Options

Ch61 - Scruffy the couch potato

juliejulesjuliejules Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
edited March 23, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Here's one possibility for Challenge 61.

I'm not lovin' it, but it's something to start with. I have other grey-scale cats. We'll see. I might try something else before the deadline.

61203712-L.jpg
--juliejules
http://www.juliejules.com
Canon 70D, Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS, Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L, Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM, Canon Ext 1.4x II, SpeedLite 430EX

Comments

• Options
    twinbnjtwinbnj Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2006
    I initially tried several shots with my black cat and B&W dog on different back grounds - like you I was not satisfied with the shots - dog was thrilled he got a lot of treats! Laughing.gif - the cat was just --- well a cat.

Each image I brought up had the pink of the nose, eye color and other colors I was not satisfied with. Looking at the direction of those submitted and those looking for advice this challenge is going for more of the B&W film look with the grey tones. Might want to try and "pose" one of the more grey scale cats ---- good luck!
  • Options
    juliejulesjuliejules Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2006
    twinbnj wrote:
    I initially tried several shots with my black cat and B&W dog on different back grounds - like you I was not satisfied with the shots - dog was thrilled he got a lot of treats! Laughing.gif - the cat was just --- well a cat.

Each image I brought up had the pink of the nose, eye color and other colors I was not satisfied with. Looking at the direction of those submitted and those looking for advice this challenge is going for more of the B&W film look with the grey tones. Might want to try and "pose" one of the more grey scale cats ---- good luck!
    Thanks.

Yeah, cats really don't do as they're told.

Years ago, in 35mm film days, I had an all black cat, and no matter what, he always looked like a black spot in all the pictures.
    --juliejules
    http://www.juliejules.com
    Canon 70D, Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS, Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L, Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM, Canon Ext 1.4x II, SpeedLite 430EX