Options

U.S. Australian Football Championships

KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
edited October 31, 2004 in People
I spent part of Saturday and Sunday watching the U.S Australian Football League Championship Tournament that was held here in Atlanta; a great place to practice close-to-the-action sports photography. (I still have a lot to learn - I don't know where the ball got to. It was there when I pushed the shutter button! :scratch)

34882101.jpg

Kent
"Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
Web site

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2004
    KMCC wrote:
    I spent part of Saturday and Sunday watching the U.S Australian Football League Championship Tournament that was held here in Atlanta; a great place to practice close-to-the-action sports photography. (I still have a lot to learn - I don't know where the ball got to. It was there when I pushed the shutter button! headscratch.gif)
    Thats a great action shot.. I have a lot to learn too so I can't comment too much but it looks real good to meclap.gif
  • Options
    howardphotoshowardphotos Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited October 31, 2004
    KMCC wrote:
    I spent part of Saturday and Sunday watching the U.S Australian Football League Championship Tournament that was held here in Atlanta; a great place to practice close-to-the-action sports photography. (I still have a lot to learn - I don't know where the ball got to. It was there when I pushed the shutter button! headscratch.gif)
    I love the shot! I don't really care about the ball, their faces show the intensity of the game.