Options

Ch 61 - Application

§imone§imone Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
edited March 24, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Change of tact, wasnt getting what I wanted with the mask idea. Tossing these 2 around. Any suggestion for improvement most welcome. No flash, just natural, no editing.

0005.JPG

0003.JPG
Simone

Canon 350D
Canon EFS 18-55mm kit lens
Canon 75-300mm

Fuji FinePix S9500 9 Megapixels

Simone's Expressions - Yarn Over Hook

Sometimes we dont do things we want to do so that others will not know we want to do them. - Ivy Walker - The Village

Comments

• Options
    twinbnjtwinbnj Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    I like the idea - has potential straight from the camera, possibly work the levels in PS to see if you can get a bit more depth. I like #1.
  • Options
    robinsphotosrobinsphotos Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    I like the layout of the second one....the blue in the pen just needs to be...more blue, maybe a brighter blue.
  • Options
    Alexandra_MarieAlexandra_Marie Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    I really like the second one. I can tell the pen is blue, but on first glance it doesn't look like it. A pen with brighter coloring (that still writes blue) might be a little better.
    I also like the subtlety of the writing on the papers. Nice shot man.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the ones that take our breath away.
  • Options
    adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    yeah, nice idea - 2nd one is better. I'd rather the pen was in focus & the blue writing is distracting - could you reshoot with black writing?
    §imone wrote:
    Change of tact, wasnt getting what I wanted with the mask idea. Tossing these 2 around. Any suggestion for improvement most welcome. No flash, just natural, no editing.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • Options
    §imone§imone Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    Thanks everyone on your thoughts & suggestions. Yeah I can do a reshoot using black ink, just as well I have more of those forms.rolleyes1.gifHave a beautiful fountain pen would love to use here, but has way to much red & gold I feel. So the humble ball point pen gets the nod.
    Simone

Canon 350D
    Canon EFS 18-55mm kit lens
    Canon 75-300mm

Fuji FinePix S9500 9 Megapixels

Simone's Expressions - Yarn Over Hook

Sometimes we dont do things we want to do so that others will not know we want to do them. - Ivy Walker - The Village

• Options
    rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    :uhohI know those forms....I am about to do mine:uhoh
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso