Smugmug problems

protruckprotruck Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 24, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I am out of town and using a hotel wireless internet. I am trying to set up a new category and galleries so I can download the shots from the race I going to every night after the event. Smugmug will not set up the category or gallery. I also cannot add a caption to some of the galleries already posted. Any help would be appreciated.

Ian

Comments

• swcolleenswcolleen Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    protruck wrote:
    I am out of town and using a hotel wireless internet. I am trying to set up a new category and galleries so I can download the shots from the race I going to every night after the event. Smugmug will not set up the category or gallery. I also cannot add a caption to some of the galleries already posted. Any help would be appreciated.

Ian

I have been having problems trying to upload and download pics today too-i hope its not big problem!
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    Looks like they're having a database problem and are on it.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • WirelessWireless Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2006
    cross posting here too:

We are back. Very sorry for the problems this morning, it appears that our database server became seriously unhappy. As you know, when the central brain is unhappy, lots of oddness occurs (the web cluster recovered after it's panic allowing access to some, but not all).

We will be reviewing all diagnostic data and looking to see how we can avoid this in the future. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.