Options

Ch 61 Guitar.....

ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited March 25, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
I know it isin't a bright color but brown is a color.:wink But does it work?

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited March 25, 2006
    ShannonW wrote:
    I know it isin't a bright color but brown is a color.mwink.gif But does it work?
    The first impression I got was color, not B&W. So even though it's an interesting shot I don't think it's right for Ch. 61. Maybe you could try a different angle or position so that less of the fretboard is showing.

Cheers,
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2006
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    The first impression I got was color, not B&W. So even though it's an interesting shot I don't think it's right for Ch. 61. Maybe you could try a different angle or position so that less of the fretboard is showing.

Cheers,

Thanks for the comment I will try some different things today.
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 25, 2006
    rsinmadrid wrote:

Cheers,

15524779-Ti.gif

I think the spirit of the challenge is for the picture to appear, at first glance, to be a b/w shot until a subtle reveal of color proves otherwise.
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2006
    Thanks Angelo,

How about this one. It's not really subtle though. I might go out and shoot. It's looking like this may not work.