Options

Victoria's real secret

wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
edited March 21, 2004 in The Big Picture
Sid.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au

Comments

• Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2004
    That is just so thong...er wrong on so many levels.
  • Options
    MarcMarc Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited January 29, 2004
    Shakey wrote:
    That is just so thong...er wrong on so many levels.
    Y'know, if they'd just tell the truth, they could probably make a hefty profit by marketing them as used! Of course the clientele would be a bit less....savory.

M
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2004
    Marc wrote:
    Y'know, if they'd just tell the truth, they could probably make a hefty profit by marketing them as used! Of course the clientele would be a bit less....savory.

M
    Yeah... I can just imagine the kind of clientele lurking around the "used knickers" rack....
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2004
    Our hidden camera investigation of Victoria's Secret and some other major retailers has uncovered a dangerous and appalling practice that shocked customers when we told them.

I wonder what else their hidden cameras were looking at? mwink.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    Win38-55Win38-55 Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited March 21, 2004
    fish wrote:
    Our hidden camera investigation of Victoria's Secret and some other major retailers has uncovered a dangerous and appalling practice that shocked customers when we told them.

I wonder what else their hidden cameras were looking at? mwink.gif
    Maybe it was this guy.http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=776