If you ain't got that swing...

Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited March 26, 2006 in People
.... keep practicing until you get as high as this girl was swinging. So high and easy that I could not resist to capture her. :D

61422627-L.jpg

61422596-L.jpg

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2006
    This shot certainly made me flash back to the past! This was one of my favorite things to do as a child. Boy....did it feel like I was high in the sky!!! Did you catch any of her on the back-swing? A series would be fun. :D
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2006
    Here is another one
    saurora wrote:
    This shot certainly made me flash back to the past! This was one of my favorite things to do as a child. Boy....did it feel like I was high in the sky!!! Did you catch any of her on the back-swing? A series would be fun. :D

Nope, no back swing. She was there for a few minutes and gone again. So no time for a back swing picture. Here is another one I managed to do.

61422611-L.jpg
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2006
    The second and third are OOF. The first is nice.
    edited March 25, 2006
    Shot with the R1...
    Owen wrote:
    The second and third are OOF. The first is nice.

not exactly the best cam to shoot a shot like this, but yeah you are right they are a bit OOF. Thanks for your comment!
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2006
    Adrian,
    not exactly the best cam to shoot a shot like this, but yeah you are right they are a bit OOF. Thanks for your comment!

R1 is OK, methinks. Next time simply set to full manual, get the aperture around 8 and shoot a bit tele, so DOF would cover the swing range.thumb.gif
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited March 26, 2006
    Nik..
    Nikolai wrote:
    R1 is OK, methinks. Next time simply set to full manual, get the aperture around 8 and shoot a bit tele, so DOF would cover the swing range.thumb.gif
    Cheers!1drink.gif

Thanks for looking and comments. Good ideas. I could have gone into manual focus and more tele. BTW the aperture was 9.