Tj Armstrong
X-US Navy Photographer
www.tjarmstrong.com
tj@tjarmstrong.com

Comments

• Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2006
    It would help if the bird was born with black feet! umph.gif I like the shades of gray, black and white (even your background cooperated!)....that's all there. But I'm not sure how much it really makes me feel like I'm looking at a black and white print, and that is the bird's fault for being what he is! Yellow-beaked and yellow-footed!!! (Not to mention wearing red eye-liner!) I'm not sure how the judges will read this one. I would enter it if you don't come up with something that fools the eye a little better. I do like the shot!!! :D
  • Options
    tjarmstrongtjarmstrong Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    It would help if the bird was born with black feet! umph.gif I like the shades of gray, black and white (even your background cooperated!)....that's all there. But I'm not sure how much it really makes me feel like I'm looking at a black and white print, and that is the bird's fault for being what he is! Yellow-beaked and yellow-footed!!! (Not to mention wearing red eye-liner!) I'm not sure how the judges will read this one. I would enter it if you don't come up with something that fools the eye a little better. I do like the shot!!! :D
    Thanks for the compliment. The black footed Seagulls are hard to come by. I will try again tomorrow. The weather here in New Jersey is cooperating, rainy and overcast, it seems that everything is black and white with touches of color.
    "I see two tiny pictures of myself, and there's one in each of your eyes"

Tj Armstrong
    X-US Navy Photographer
    www.tjarmstrong.com
    tj@tjarmstrong.com
  • Options
    twinbnjtwinbnj Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2006
    Will agree with what has been said --- and YES the weather in NJ this weekend does give the opportunity for the challenge! :):

Great shot with just enough grey tone ---- but those FEET! lol
  • Options
    ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2006
    very pleasant one...
    Great shot.clap.gif
    About beeing a ch.61 entry? Your guess is good as mine.
    Anyway, it's great.thumb.gif
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Options
    robert mccanerobert mccane Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2006
    great done well :):