61: Worth a re-shoot?

Head in the CloudsHead in the Clouds Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
edited March 26, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey all,

Haven't been in a challenge for a while, but this one really interests me ... I took this one at the Adelaide Zoo at the begining of Feb, is it worth a re-shoot?

58366318-M.jpg
Its a pelican by the way! (haven't done any PS yet, straight out of camera beside a crop)

This is also one from ages ago but I don't think I'ld have much luck trying to reshoot this one to get it in the challenge timeframe ...
16390019-M.jpg

Canon EOS 30D
Sigma 10-20
Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
Canon 18-55
Canon 50 f1.8
Canon 430EX

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited March 26, 2006
    AussieKate wrote:
    Hey all,

Haven't been in a challenge for a while, but this one really interests me ... I took this one at the Adelaide Zoo at the begining of Feb, is it worth a re-shoot?

Its a pelican by the way! (haven't done any PS yet, straight out of camera beside a crop)
    I'm finding it hard to imagine how you could shoot this to give an impression of B&W. But then, what do I know? :D. I would just go into PS and bring up the colors a lot and call it a very nice pic. thumb.gif Maybe someone else can be more helpful.

Cheers,
  • ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2006
    yes...
    If you are not pleased. I do iloveyou.gif them but don't think they fit to well on Ch.61. thumb.gif But don't be sad. If they were mine I'd be happy.
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]