Options

Fishing at Breach Inlet

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited October 11, 2004 in People
Taken Sunday Oct 10th. The bridge goes from Sullivan's Island to the Isle Of Palms. I have lived on both of them. I prefer Sullivan's Island. Smile, they are fishing on the Sullivan's Island side. Note the grey sky. I did not make the sky, or light, a player in any photo I took. I took took details, events, etc. It was difficult taking the fisherpeople. I did not know them, had not asked permission. I became kind of blatant after awhile. I do with people, and to acclimate myself, the same as I do with the dogs. I find a place, sit peacefully and wait......... to see and feel where the "shooting" is. It settles the people, dogs, whoever/whatever is around me, too.

I was using my 70-300 lens. It was a grey day, no reason for wide shots, I wanted the "action". g
9661258-L.jpg

9661254-L.jpg
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Taken Sunday Oct 10th. The bridge goes from Sullivan's Island to the Isle Of Palms. I have lived on both of them. I prefer Sullivan's Island. Smile, they are fishing on the Sullivan's Island side. Note the grey sky. I did not make the sky, or light, a player in any photo I took. I took took details, events, etc. It was difficult taking the fisherpeople. I did not know them, had not asked permission. I became kind of blatant after awhile. I do with people, and to acclimate myself, the same as I do with the dogs. I find a place, sit peacefully and wait......... to see and feel where the "shooting" is. It settles the people, dogs, whoever/whatever is around me, too.

I was using my 70-300 lens. It was a grey day, no reason for wide shots, I wanted the "action". g

Ginger I really like the second one.. I wish it were'nt quite so centered but the line of the net over her shoulder and her walk.. nice shot..:D