Finally! Back on the track!

JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
edited March 28, 2006 in Sports
It seems like it's been forever, but it's really only been since last Halloween. What am I talking about you ask?:scratch Well motocross season started here in good old Illinois and I spent the day shooting at the track!:D Here is a shot of one of the little guys.

61823847-L.jpg

It was actually 50 degrees, only three days prior it was snowing! And now....I have a sunburn!
Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D

Comments

• JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2006
    Another..
    .....and here's a quad racer.

61826837-L.jpg

The 20D with the 70-200L F2.8 IS, sure did get heavier over the winter...rolleyes1.gif
    edited March 28, 2006
    ne_nau.gif :cry :snore
  • BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    Don't worry, I get that all the time too....dialtone

I like the first shot, the second one needs some dirt flying up from the back from the lean angle that he has going on. Not sure if he was just posing for you or what.
    edited March 28, 2006
    BBones wrote:
    Don't worry, I get that all the time too....dialtone

I like the first shot, the second one needs some dirt flying up from the back from the lean angle that he has going on. Not sure if he was just posing for you or what.

Sometimes a brother just needs some loveiloveyou.gif

Thanks for the feed back.

A big roost from the quad would be nice, but the track was pretty tacky, still real wet from the snow 3-days prior, so there wasn't much roost available. He wasn't posing, he was flat out moving.

Thanks again!:D I feel better.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    The first one is very well done, but I keep wishing you had taken one step tp the left so the background was cleaner. I always find it easy to notice this AFTER the image is on my computer, not when I am actually shooting. umph.gif
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    Me, I like how the color pops out of the brown background on the second one. Plus, it's a great action pose. More bokeh, please! :D
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
    edited March 28, 2006
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    The first one is very well done, but I keep wishing you had taken one step tp the left so the background was cleaner. I always find it easy to notice this AFTER the image is on my computer, not when I am actually shooting. umph.gif

It does suck to come home and find something ugly in the background. it's not real easy finding a "clean" background at the track....but I keep trying!

Thanks for the feedback. :D

Bones....here is a roost shot from last season.

62001321-L.jpg