Shopping Cart ?

ExposeTheMomentExposeTheMoment Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
edited March 28, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I remember seeing a thread about the black mugs being removed, so this got me thinking.

If Smugmug can remove an item from the shopping cart would it not be possible for the following idea.

Some people would like to use Paypal to receive payments we will say for services rendered or deposits. But I have an easer way.

Could Smugmug change the description from 11oz mug to say?

Photographer Services: with a default price .29 cents or something, and allow the photographer to charge whatever he or she wanted. Smugmug would still get their mark-up.

This would allow someone to customize a page with whatever services he or she wanted to sell, and tell people to check that box for photographer services. And we would set the price and it would use Smugmug shopping cart and this way would would not have to hack with paypal.

Since each gallery can have different prices the same Photographers Services option would allow each user to use that same item many times over at different prices.
Gary Harfield
Owner/Photographer
Expose The Moment

Had a list of gear, now its to long, so lets say I have 2 bags and 15,000 worth of stuff.

Comments