went overboard with the lighter writing pix...

Micah WeberMicah Weber Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
edited March 28, 2006 in Holy Macro
well we were a bit drunk , pregaming b4 we went out to go downtown on friday nite, my older brother and i took some more lighter shots, some i would try to make it like i was breathing fire or fire comnig from my hand, one of the pix i draw a statue of liberty hat on my bro. when u see the VR logo thats my brothers DJ name so thats why he did that.... some pix are darker than others, cuz the F stop may have changed.. check em out. all are 13-15 sec exposures
lighter10.jpg

lighter3.jpg

lighter4.jpg

lighter9.jpg

lighter8.jpg

lighter7.jpg

lighter6.jpg

lighter5.jpg

lighter11.jpg
Portfolio: www.micahweber.com | Nikon Shooter. D50 |18-55mm | 55-200mm || S3

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    Interesting
    well we were a bit drunk , pregaming b4 we went out to go downtown on friday nite, my older brother and i took some more lighter shots, some i would try to make it like i was breathing fire or fire comnig from my hand, one of the pix i draw a statue of liberty hat on my bro. when u see the VR logo thats my brothers DJ name so thats why he did that.... some pix are darker than others, cuz the F stop may have changed.. check em out. all are 13-15 sec exposures

Looks like you had a lot of fun doing that, so are you using those ledlight flashlights to do this?? Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Micah WeberMicah Weber Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Looks like you had a lot of fun doing that, so are you using those ledlight flashlights to do this?? Skippy (Australia)

skippy we were using Lighters
    Portfolio: www.micahweber.com | Nikon Shooter. D50 |18-55mm | 55-200mm || S3
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    last one is my fav.thumb.gif might also look better if you cropped out the empty space on either side of him and made it portrait oriented.
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• rsi1986rsi1986 Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    Cool shots, Great idea. Sparklers seem to work good for me. I wish I still had the pics.
    Stimulating the economy one lens at a time. :super
    Robert A. www.imaginglifestyle.com