black and white cookie

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited March 28, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
61915946-L.jpg

I know, I know, too much color, etc etc. Not a real challenge contender, just some fun inspiration perhaps. And plus, it was delicious, so no chance for a reshoot.
:D

I love black and whites. I'd move to NYC just so I could eat them all time. It's the one thing I always ask for (and get) from friends in the city, or from friends locally who go down there for a visit. My best friend down there always has them waiting for me when I arrive. Mmmm mm.
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:

I know, I know, too much color, etc etc. Not a real challenge contender, just some fun inspiration perhaps. And plus, it was delicious, so no chance for a reshoot.
    :D

I love black and whites. I'd move to NYC just so I could eat them all time. It's the one thing I always ask for (and get) from friends in the city, or from friends locally who go down there for a visit. My best friend down there always has them waiting for me when I arrive. Mmmm mm.

No comments? I guess that's because you said it. It doesn't look like a black and white photo enough. I still like your paper clip shot.:D
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2006
    Oh yum. binge.gif I love the photo too. But I agree with you. Probably not for this challenge. Maybe someone can bring a supply for the 2006 Shootout in May.

Virginia

Email
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 28, 2006
    snapapple wrote:
    No comments? I guess that's because you said it. It doesn't look like a black and white photo enough. I still like your paper clip shot.:D
    If the theme was just called "black and white", I'd have a winner. Everyone from the NYC area would instantly think that when they say this photo.

paper clip. Yeah, it just doesn't do it for me. Perhaps I'll try and make it better. (thanks :D)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]