Easier uploading for pro's?

2»

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    J-Mac wrote:
    Is there a particular forum or sub-forum for Star Explorer support or questions?

I hate to create threads for questions, and I don't know that I need to be writing to Nikolai every time I have a question.
    Nik's S*E thread is over here in the API-section. He'll be notified when someone posts there and comes back to you as soon as possible. mwink.gif
    If it's very specific and involves log-files the best way is to directly mail him to the email on the S*E homepage with all the relevant data.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Jim,
    J-Mac wrote:
    Is there a particular forum or sub-forum for Star Explorer support or questions?

I hate to create threads for questions, and I don't know that I need to be writing to Nikolai every time I have a question.

Thanks!

No worries, "we aim to please" :-) ("It's my party", Dire Straits)

Seriously, I much rather prefer direct email (support at starexplorer dot com). Otherwise I may miss your question...ne_nau.gif

And since I have hundreds of customers and I managed to survive thus far, you can imagine I do not have too many issues to be concerned of being buried with bug-report emails :-)

As the GM ads say: "We're professional grade" :D

HTH
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • J-MacJ-Mac Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Sounds good!

Thanks Sebastian - i\I'll take a look at the forum your link points to, and you apparently are right on with your comment that I should directly email Nikolai, because.....

Nikolai! (I love Dire Straits!). I'll send something to you shortly.

Thanks! :):
    J-Mac