Options

My Cobranding Done!!!

LBGLBG Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited October 14, 2004 in People
Finally, www.lbrentgilmore.com I have finished my cobranding. Not because it was difficult (smugmug couldnt have made it easier) but Ive just been busy. I do have a couple items to finish up like my BUY PRINTS page added to the header and completing uploading all my photos but I feel like it is far enough along to introduce to the world. Please, comments and suggestions welcome. lbg

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2004
    Nice, very nice!,

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2004
    LBG wrote:
    Finally, www.lbrentgilmore.com I have finished my cobranding. Not because it was difficult (smugmug couldnt have made it easier) but Ive just been busy. I do have a couple items to finish up like my BUY PRINTS page added to the header and completing uploading all my photos but I feel like it is far enough along to introduce to the world. Please, comments and suggestions welcome. lbg
    Very nice Brent. I love the clean look you have created. I wish that I had the HTML skills that you have. The home gallery page without the upload text looks very smart and clean. Your photos are also very nice.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2004
    tmlphoto wrote:
    Very nice Brent. I love the clean look you have created. I wish that I had the HTML skills that you have. The home gallery page without the upload text looks very smart and clean. Your photos are also very nice.

I appreciate the kind words but let me correct you on one thing. I dont have any skills with HTML. It was hours of trail and error, help from this site with the CSS and HTML. I also conned a budy with dreamweaver (begged) to help with the header coding.
    I tell you what though, I learned a lot and have a whole new appreciation for every web page I see no matter how simple. Thanks again. lbg

Also, if you have smugmug pro you can turn off the upadted text on the home page in the customized galleries under 'clean'.
  • Options
    AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2004
    Brent, Just checked out your new co-brand site. Very nicely done, clean without looking sterile, with a smart, professional snap. Really quite inspiring.

ginette
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  • Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited October 14, 2004
    Wow, that's beautiful, Brent. One of the best jobs I've seen. It really makes your shots stand out on the page (and they're beautiful).

I notice that page is #3 on Google now when you search for Brent Gilmore.
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2004
    Baldy wrote:
    Wow, that's beautiful, Brent. One of the best jobs I've seen. It really makes your shots stand out on the page (and they're beautiful).

I notice that page is #3 on Google now when you search for Brent Gilmore.

Wow! I didnt think to google myself but you are right. I got two pages 1. my home page and 2. a private gallery. The private gallery is kinda weird but not a big deal. You have no idea how impressed with myself I am now...."I can be googled". Ive achieved success.