Options

FS: Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 SHARP! (Nikon Mount)

dapeegoodapeegoo Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited March 29, 2006 in Flea Market
I am selling my 1 month old Tamron 28-75 f/2.8. This lens comes with original box, original Tamron front and rear lens cap, hood, instruction manual, and I'm also including an expensive Hoya HMC Super 67mm UV [0] filter. The lens is about a month old, it is in perfect/mint condition, glass is very clean.

I would hate to leave this lens because it creates very creamy bokeh for a lot of my pictures. It's very sharp too. I looked through a couple copies and found the best one. On ebay, the lens is selling about used for $350 including shipping, but I'm willing to let go of this lens for $290 paypaled and shipped. I accept money order or check.

Please PM me if you're interested, have any questions, or would like pictures.

Thanks,
Wayne

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 29, 2006
    Hi Wayne,
    Noticed you have a couple items up for sale... I have a few requests/recommendations for you:

1. if you've traded on ebay or FM, as a new poster here, references would be good.

2. you mention a great example of a photo with this particular lens, how 'bout a link or you can even attach one?

3. can you do me a favor, and put FS: in from of your future ads? I've fixed them all for now.

thanks, and welcome!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]