Canon Rebates are back!

johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
edited April 5, 2006 in Cameras
Don't know it this is old news or not...
Just got off the phone with a large camera dealer who said he would wait to fill my canon lens order until Monday because of the $30 rebate on the 70-200 f4 L.

You can look here canon rebate to see if what you want is on the list.

peace.
johno~
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
Canon 50mm 1.4
Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
johno's gallery

Comments

• MarkM6MarkM6 Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2006
    What?
    eek7.gif Is it me or there really is no $300 rebate for the 5D that I have been reading all over the Internet???

The rest of the rebates are pretty small percentage...headscratch.gif
  • CalfeeRiderCalfeeRider Registered Users Posts: 258 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2006
    MarkM6 wrote:
    eek7.gif Is it me or there really is no $300 rebate for the 5D that I have been reading all over the Internet???

The rest of the rebates are pretty small percentage...headscratch.gif

That webpage looks to be pointing to a rebate from 2004. Odds are, if Canon is offering a rebate that begins April 1, it'll start showing up either late today or tomorrow sometime.

Jack
    Jack

http://www.SplendorousSojourns.com

Canon 1D Mk II N - Canon 5D - Canon EF 17-40 f/4L USM - Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM - Canon EF 85 f/1.8 USM - Canon EF 100 f/2.8 macro - Canon EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
  • decoratorsmurfdecoratorsmurf Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited April 1, 2006
    Here is the Newest Rebate Info
    That webpage looks to be pointing to a rebate from 2004. Odds are, if Canon is offering a rebate that begins April 1, it'll start showing up either late today or tomorrow sometime.

Jack

Here is the newest rebate info
    https://www.web-rebates.com/canon/CIWC-SP06/default.asp
  • ripbobripbob Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    Thanks for the link!
  • johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2006
    Thanks for the help with the new link... I didn't see that was last years so I have updated the link in the first post.

anyway... It's always nice to buy something canon and get money back.

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,237 moderator
    edited April 3, 2006
    Yup. That's $300 off a 5D. At the super-secret B&H price with rebate, that's $2,595 now.

And the very popular 400 5.6 is also on the list. clap.gif
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2006
    David_S85 wrote:
    Yup. That's $300 off a 5D. At the super-secret B&H price with rebate, that's $2,595 now.

So. Spend $600+ and get the 10-22 for like the 4th time (to go along with my 350D IR)

ORRRRRR

buy a 5D and ditch the 350D IR and use the 5D with CZ21 for full-framey sharpny-shizz-nizz?

about only a $1K diff, net net.

ne_nau.gif
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    So. Spend $600+ and get the 10-22 for like the 4th time (to go along with my 350D IR)

ORRRRRR

buy a 5D and ditch the 350D IR and use the 5D with CZ21 for full-framey sharpny-shizz-nizz?

about only a $1K diff, net net.

ne_nau.gif

i vote #2...
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2006
    Thanks Johno....I spent a lot of time over the weekend throwing lenses into my shopping cart on Amazon...it's the only way you can check the price! Now my basket has over $6,500 worth of stuff in it. Everytime I try to view it....(to empty it!).....I lose my connection with the server! I think it's trying to tell me something.....:nono :baldy
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,237 moderator
    edited April 4, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    Thanks Johno....I spent a lot of time over the weekend throwing lenses into my shopping cart on Amazon...it's the only way you can check the price! Now my basket has over $6,500 worth of stuff in it. Everytime I try to view it....(to empty it!).....I lose my connection with the server! I think it's trying to tell me something.....:nono :baldy

headscratch.gif Weren't you going to bring your long list into the local dealer and make their month?
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2006
    David_S85 wrote:
    headscratch.gif Weren't you going to bring your long list into the local dealer and make their month?

Well, I did buy my Canon 20D and 2 lenses (EFS 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM and the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM) from my local dealer. I may not have made his month, but it sure contributed! It was my intention to only buy 1 lens that day....ha. Didn't dare drag out the list..but had it with me, of course!!! :D
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    Well, I did buy my Canon 20D and 2 lenses (EFS 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM and the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM) from my local dealer. I may not have made his month, but it sure contributed! It was my intention to only buy 1 lens that day....ha. Didn't dare drag out the list..but had it with me, of course!!! :D
    Hi Susan, I hope you like your 24-105, I have it as well. I'd love the 10-22, but like you donated Wayyyy to much to the local store. Will work on that one for next Christmas. Hope to see some of your shots.thumb.gif
  • Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2006
    Well this sucks. I bought my 17-40 L about 2 weeks ago. No $50 rebate for me i guess.:cry
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.