Maintenance Tonight 3/30/2006

WirelessWireless Registered Users Posts: 162 Major grins
edited March 31, 2006 in SmugMug Support
We are really sorry for the last minute notice, but tonight we're going to move maintenance to Thursday nights/Friday mornings.

Here's the new sticky: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=30979

We've got some really cool stuff that we're testing today, and if all goes well, we are going to release it tonight! It's gotta pass QA, and if it does, we're going to bring the site down and put it in. :thumb

Again, sorry for the late notice!

Comments

• DodgeV83DodgeV83 Registered Users Posts: 379 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2006
    Wireless wrote:
    We are really sorry for the last minute notice, but tonight we're going to move maintenance to Thursday nights/Friday mornings.

We've got some really cool stuff that we're testing today, and if all goes well, we are going to release it tonight! It's gotta pass QA, and if it does, we're going to bring the site down and put it in. thumb.gif

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS!!!

MPEG-4!!!

LIGHTBOX2!!!:D I couldn't resist beer.gif

Honestly though, its probably the official release of SpeedDemon, which would be great to thumb.gif
  • peestandinguppeestandingup Registered Users Posts: 489 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2006
    DodgeV83 wrote:
    DIGITAL DOWNLOADS!!!

MPEG-4!!!

LIGHTBOX2!!!:D I couldn't resist beer.gif
    Now THAT would be some update! I would literally crap my pants if they gave us all those in a single update. Heck, even one of those & I would be gitty as school girl. :giggle
    edited March 31, 2006
    Wireless wrote:

We've got some really cool stuff that we're testing today, and if all goes well, we are going to release it tonight! It's gotta pass QA, and if it does, we're going to bring the site down and put it in. thumb.gif

Guess it didn't pass QA :(
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 31, 2006
    DodgeV83 wrote:
    Guess it didn't pass QA :(
    Correct.

We apologize, but it didn't quite make it past QA last night. It's full steam ahead today and we'll try and keep you all updated.
    SmugMug Product Manager
    edited March 31, 2006
    Sheaf wrote:
    Correct.

We apologize, but it didn't quite make it past QA last night. It's full steam ahead today and we'll try and keep you all updated.

Thats fine! I'd rather have a correct update than one that crashes my browser when I have 10 work-related tabs open (lightbox1 and not the latest Firefox) ;)

Thanks for the update!