Smugmug Prints

Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
edited April 1, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Just wanted to make a quick post about smugmug prints.

I recently set up my smugmug account and have been thinking about ordering some prints to see what they are like. As luck would have it I won the last challenge and with that a $40 print credit.

I ordered the prints last Saturday. I got an email from smugmug almost right away saying thanks for the order we will let you know when it ships. On Monday I got a tracking number. Today the prints arrived in the mail. Less than a week from placing order to receiving the order:clap

The prints are absolutely amazing. The colors, the paper, everything about them is great. I always get so caught up in downloading pics on to the comp then posting to the web that I forget how nice it is to hold prints. With the quality of the prints from smugmug it made it even that much better.

I will definitely be ordering more prints in the future. Thanks to all at smugmug who make it such a great service:thumb

Eric
"My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com

Comments

• peestandinguppeestandingup Registered Users Posts: 489 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    You said it! The prints are the best I have ever seen.

This past week was also my first time ordering prints from SM. Along with orders for myself, I made an order on Tuesday morning for my folks & they arrived at my parents house on Friday! Also, allot of other people have been ordering from my site the past couple weeks & everyone is raving about how awesome the prints look.

Yeah, I also let people download most of my originals so they feel they have a choice, but im seriously considering removing the download link so people could just use Smugmug only for their prints. I will probably remove the matte finish as well & just use gloss & lustre. Lustre is amazing!
  • Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    All the prints I got were in lustrethumb.gif

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    clap.gif thanks Eric for the kind words, and taking the time to post!
  • Lyle CLyle C Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    Fantastic!
    Placed an order for my first prints to check the quality of the lab, and the quality of my prep work. My print arrived yesterday and the quality was simply outstanding. I believe one reason for this is all the helpful information I found in these forums regarding proper preparation of your photos for print.

Regards,
    Lyle
    www.countryroadsphoto.com

clap.gifclapclap.gif