renewing service

jeff lapointjeff lapoint Registered Users Posts: 1,228 Major grins
edited April 1, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I've been a smugmug member for 2 yrs now and after my first year I upgraded to the "pro" account. At the time, I thought I'd be doing some more marketing and selling of my work.

It is clear now that I'll be sticking with my day job:dunno for the time being. I've been getting the auto emails for renewing my service, but I can seem to find the option to change my type of service. I really dont need all the options of the pro account (I'd just like to keep my cobranding option, if possible). For fear of losing my photos I entered my CC # and then got the "renew process complete" message without the option to change my service.

Any ideas? I've really come to love my site but see no need to have a $150/year site where I only use the cobranding and custom web address options...

Thanks,

-J

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    I've been a smugmug member for 2 yrs now and after my first year I upgraded to the "pro" account. At the time, I thought I'd be doing some more marketing and selling of my work.

It is clear now that I'll be sticking with my day jobne_nau.gif for the time being. I've been getting the auto emails for renewing my service, but I can seem to find the option to change my type of service. I really dont need all the options of the pro account (I'd just like to keep my cobranding option, if possible). For fear of losing my photos I entered my CC # and then got the "renew process complete" message without the option to change my service.

Any ideas? I've really come to love my site but see no need to have a $150/year site where I only use the cobranding and custom web address options...

Thanks,

-J

Jeff, send us an email to help@smugmug.com with the above and it'll be taken care of deal.gif
  • jeff lapointjeff lapoint Registered Users Posts: 1,228 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Jeff, send us an email to help@smugmug.com with the above and it'll be taken care of deal.gif

Done. I really appreciate the super-quick reply Andy. Thanks!