Options

what the --Manage Attachments

jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
edited April 1, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
why when making the attempt too post a picture .Pull up Manage Attachments and upload picture after the little bar goes all the way to the right the Manage Attachments screen goes to all white 10 % of the time now when you close and reopen it the picture is there butt 90% of the time you repeat this over and over with no luck .Is there a reason :dunno :scratch I am not doing it wrong that I know been doing to long now but after the change over it now takes to just much time to post a picture :wxwax any ideas I hope
Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    jwear wrote:
    umph.gif any ideas I hope

Jeff,
    We'll look into it, but I gotta ask, why not just embed photos from your smugmug account? We'd appreciate it, better quality, easier for you, and easier on the Dgrin server.
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Jeff,
    We'll look into it, but I gotta ask, why not just embed photos from your smugmug account? We'd appreciate it, better quality, easier for you, and easier on the Dgrin server.
    the real reason is my lack of computer skills and working like i do .I have to redue my sight completly and this task is more than I can handle my photo skills have improved from the first days here --thanks to everyone that has helped me and dgrin has given me the forum and the encouragement to improve and grow oh yea and I tpye better now headscratch.gif well not too much better .I know that I need to make my smug page look like what i would like it to be but my real job takes lots of time I am 1.5 hrs late now for work -just a good thing i am best freinds with my boss . Ben will help me with the smug but his job like mine now give no time we are lucky to shoot one day a week .So until i get help and time I am stuck with what I have --an old guy that can fix anything but can not type and computers hate :cry the smug i really would like to update but now you know why ,thanks andy are you sure you do not pick up the tab headscratch.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2006
    I create a separate private smugmug gallery and fill it will images I link to galleries, by doing that I don't have to worry about people seeing my misc collections. I bookmark that gallery and I usually only upload an image or two, which can be done quickly with any web browser. I also avoid having to resize the images first. ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited April 1, 2006
    my gallery looks like crap and hopefully I'll clean it up someday; don't really sweat anyone checking it out;-
    any pics I don't want anybody to look at I password protect in one of the sub galleries-
    I find it easier to upload to the sm gallery then move over to dg-and it helps me bit by bit build up my sm gallery-

try it out-

best
    george