Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph

Comments

• Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2004
    Candle
    Like the shot, but am wondering again if the space on top is important...
    lol. I cropped it to a bit above her head, and she becomes so much more
    alive... Is it me only who wonders about your framing? You must think I am a real P i t A...
    I love your pics though, you find nice subjects, and your exposures are spot on. The girl in the light of the candle is wonderful...
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2004
    photocat wrote:
    Like the shot, but am wondering again if the space on top is important...
    lol. I cropped it to a bit above her head, and she becomes so much more
    alive... Is it me only who wonders about your framing? You must think I am a real P i t A...
    I love your pics though, you find nice subjects, and your exposures are spot on. The girl in the light of the candle is wonderful...
    Mostly I am posting shots with no cropping because I am pulling them from web pages produced enmasse. Thus I took 293 raw images, made a pass playing with white balance and ev corrections and then did a bulk convert to jpeg. That was followed by adding in the 70 p&s jpegs from the DimageX that I had Arceli using and that left me with 293 8.2mp jpegs and 70 2.1mp jpegs in a single directory. PS Elements was used to produce a set of 16 web pages that all had a max dimension of 800 pixels. The entirety went up on a server and I am posting a link down into the morass which explains the uncropped nature.
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2004
    cropping
    Thanks for the explanation... :0))))
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2004
    The lighting on her is simply wonderful - very soft, the shadows are flattering, lovely. She's beautiful. The candle itself is a harsh distraction, but if you ever crop the shot you'll fix that.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    The lighting on her is simply wonderful - very soft, the shadows are flattering, lovely. She's beautiful. The candle itself is a harsh distraction, but if you ever crop the shot you'll fix that.
    Probably I would clone her shirt to get rid of the candle and just crop down from above. Thinking of printing this one... Since, in case it wasn't obvious, she is my new sweetheart
    iloveyou.gif