First Concert photos w/70-200 f/2.8L!!

HarrisonHarrison Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited April 4, 2006 in Holy Macro
Since it was a non-IS lens, it was still amazingly hard to keep myself still, and the band members were moving all over the place too, but I thought many of them turned out good. The band was thrilled with them.
The rest of them are on my website www.sweazea.com and put morningafterlive in the password bar at the bottom.

Comments

• SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2006
    I used the same lens to shoot my first concert, it was a challenge. You have some great shots. I also got some great shots that got better with photoshop color adjustments.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2006
    Hi There
    Harrison wrote:
    Since it was a non-IS lens, it was still amazingly hard to keep myself still, and the band members were moving all over the place too, but I thought many of them turned out good. The band was thrilled with them.
    The rest of them are on my website www.sweazea.com and put morningafterlive in the password bar at the bottom.

I had a look at your other shots, you got some good ones there ...... one thing I noticed though is the noise ??? or is it just me that sees that?

I bet you had a ball at the event, how exciting for you to be able to shoot at a concert thumb.gif way to go clap.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2006
    Yea, thats not bad at all! Usually dim lighted shots like those would produce really blurry images but only a few came out to be blurry and they're not bad either. I can tell you moved around a lot. Some of the photos were a little noisy, but a quick run through NeatImage should clean it right up. Good job there buddy! thumb.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2006
    Nice shot looks like it was cool concert
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery