Transfer 35mm Negatives/Slides to DVD

PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
edited February 1, 2005 in Flea Market
I've been rather absent on the boards the past few weeks as I've been working on a business venture and designing an e-commerce site. Now I get the chance to share this project with everyone here.

I've launched a website and service that offers the ability to transfer 35mm slides and negatives to DVD or CD in high quality JPG or TIFF format. Scans are extracted at 1000dpi or 4000dpi with a Nikon Super CoolScan 5000ed dedicated film scanner. Just wanted to let everyone here know. I made sure to plug www.smugmug.com in my official Press Release, too! :wink

For those of you that are curious about the site...
ScanMyFilm.com
Before and After Gallery
FAQ

Wish me luck! I look forward to being around more now that the site is complete.
Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

Comments

• dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    I'm interested in this service, but couldn't find any pricing. Is it just 35mm, or do you do 120 too?

Thanks,
    Dave
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    dkapp wrote:
    I'm interested in this service, but couldn't find any pricing. Is it just 35mm, or do you do 120 too?

Thanks,
    Dave

FAQs say no, not yet.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    Hey Dave! I closed down this business and sold the Nikon scanner I was using. That's the reason for pulling the pricing and shopping cart access. I haven't physically removed the site because it serves as an example in my design portfolio and clients find it handy. Sorry for the bother.

-Jesus
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF