Options

SOLD: NIKON 200-400mm AF-s VR

DC2nerDC2ner Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited April 7, 2006 in Flea Market
Price: *********** SOLD *************
Pls. note that shipping insurance is optional and I will not be responsible if its broken or lost during trasit.

I bought this lense from the original owner around September of last year and have used it less less than eight times. It was originally bought April last year from Cameta Camera (this is not one of their DEMO units). This is a US version not Grey market.The lense is in pristine condition, free of any scratches, dusts, cracks, etc. It come with everything that was included when bought new including the receipt form Cameta and the blank warraty card. I hate to sell this beautifull lense but I just can't justify keeping it since I haven't used it for the past 5 months and wont be anytime soon due to work. I'd rather have someone put it into good use than collecting dust in my closet.

I don't know anybody here nor have sold anything in this forum but I have a 100% Positive on ebay (username: pnoytuner). I'm also willing to show it in person if you're local to me (Los Angeles area) or know anybody that could look at it in person.

If you need any additional info you can email me at maple637@yahoo.com or call me at (213) 219-3697.

DSC_0881.jpg

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0880.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DC2nerDC2ner Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited April 7, 2006
    ^
    ^^^thumb.gif