Ordering Prints some questions.

ExposeTheMomentExposeTheMoment Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
edited April 7, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I need to order prints from 3 different galleries.

1. When prints are ordered, are then shiped in numerical order?

2. If I order from all 3 galleries in the same order, are the prints seperated or mixed in from each gallery.

3. Whats the best way to order, cause if i do three seperate orders I will be paying for shipping three times.
Gary Harfield
Owner/Photographer
Expose The Moment

Had a list of gear, now its to long, so lets say I have 2 bags and 15,000 worth of stuff.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2006
    I need to order prints from 3 different galleries.

1. When prints are ordered, are then shiped in numerical order?

2. If I order from all 3 galleries in the same order, are the prints seperated or mixed in from each gallery.

3. Whats the best way to order, cause if i do three seperate orders I will be paying for shipping three times.

Hi Gary,

1- 4x6s and similar are usually in the order they were ordered, and you can see that from your cart... Gary, why not just try it? You can see in 2 mins what I'm talking about deal.gif Go to a gallery - dump in the first, middle and last photo. Look at your cart. Go to another gallery - dump in the first, middle, and last photo. Look at your cart. This will be how the prints come out. OK?

2- they'll normally be in 3 blocks

3- one order.
  • ExposeTheMomentExposeTheMoment Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Gary,

1- 4x6s and similar are usually in the order they were ordered, and you can see that from your cart... Gary, why not just try it? You can see in 2 mins what I'm talking about deal.gif Go to a gallery - dump in the first, middle and last photo. Look at your cart. Go to another gallery - dump in the first, middle, and last photo. Look at your cart. This will be how the prints come out. OK?

2- they'll normally be in 3 blocks

3- one order.

The reason why I'm asking is because....

When I was using Costco, and ordered my prints on line they were in the right order, when I received them they where all mixed up. When you have over 200 4x6 prints going into a wedding album and they go in the book on the order there taken, it becomes a pain in the butt to sort.

So anyway Im geting prop 400 prints from 3 albums, should I place three seperete orders?
    Gary Harfield
    Owner/Photographer
    Expose The Moment

Had a list of gear, now its to long, so lets say I have 2 bags and 15,000 worth of stuff.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2006
    The reason why I'm asking is because....

When I was using Costco, and ordered my prints on line they were in the right order, when I received them they where all mixed up. When you have over 200 4x6 prints going into a wedding album and they go in the book on the order there taken, it becomes a pain in the butt to sort.

So anyway Im geting prop 400 prints from 3 albums, should I place three seperete orders?

One order will be less shipping fees:

http://www.moonriverphotography.com/gallery/1096459