Gallery Options - Customize Gallery - Bulk Applying Template

blackqueenblackqueen Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited June 13, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi all,

Wonder if you can help me. I went into my photo galleries, clicked on Customize Gallery and decided I'd bulk apply a theme to all my galleries. So I created my template, selected all my galleries and applied it. But when I go into some of my Galleries now I have noticed that Photo Rank, which I had changed to No, on some came up as defaulted to Yes and I have to go and change it. On my template, it's No, so why is it not working when globally applied in bulk? Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you kindly.
The more you ignore me, the closer I get... :1drink

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2006
    blackqueen wrote:
    Hi all,

Wonder if you can help me. I went into my photo galleries, clicked on Customize Gallery and decided I'd bulk apply a theme to all my galleries. So I created my template, selected all my galleries and applied it. But when I go into some of my Galleries now I have noticed that Photo Rank, which I had changed to No, on some came up as defaulted to Yes and I have to go and change it. On my template, it's No, so why is it not working when globally applied in bulk? Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you kindly.

Can't change PhotoRank by template right now - I'm checking on the status of this.

You're doing nothing wrong. Sorry for the trouble!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2006
    We do not have this functionality yet for setting PhotoRank by Templates. Can't say if/when but thanks for letting us know you want it!
  • blackqueenblackqueen Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    We do not have this functionality yet for setting PhotoRank by Templates. Can't say if/when but thanks for letting us know you want it!

Hi Andy,

Thanx so much for getting back to me so quickly. That's okay, just so I know and I'll make sure I go in and change it each time. At least I know it's not me being silly! rolleyes1.gif
    The more you ignore me, the closer I get... :1drink
  • wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2006
    Andy wrote:

Add one more vote for setting PhotoRank by templates, please! eek7.gif