CategoriesBox on homepage GONE??

jelokajeloka Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited April 8, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

My homepage http://pm.smugmug.com was working fine. I checked today and things had changed on it that I did not do:

The galleries box started to show with all the galleries (I had this hidden earlier)
The Categories box is not showing (I was displaying this earlier)

I was able to turn off the galeries Box so its not showing it anymore. But the Catergories box is still not showing. I don't turn off the display for this box anywhere in the code.

Did smugmug change something that would affect my old code? Can someone else get in and edit my code? I am not sure why and how this happened as the homepage was displaying correctly (and I didn't change anything to mess it up).

I would like to show my categoriesBox again. Please help.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Prashant.

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    jeloka wrote:
    Hi,

My homepage http://pm.smugmug.com was working fine. I checked today and things had changed on it that I did not do:

The galleries box started to show with all the galleries (I had this hidden earlier)
    The Categories box is not showing (I was displaying this earlier)

I was able to turn off the galeries Box so its not showing it anymore. But the Catergories box is still not showing. I don't turn off the display for this box anywhere in the code.

Did smugmug change something that would affect my old code? Can someone else get in and edit my code? I am not sure why and how this happened as the homepage was displaying correctly (and I didn't change anything to mess it up).

I would like to show my categoriesBox again. Please help.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Prashant.
    Hi wave.gif

You have removed your galleriesBox from your homepage. This is not needed. If you choose to show categories, the galleries won't show and vice versa. Also once logged in, the galleriesBox shows you an option to display either the galleries or the categories. Just remove the piece of code you have in your CSS removing the galleriesBox and then once logged in, choose to show 'categories'

Hope this helps.
  • jelokajeloka Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    Thank you!
    ivar wrote:
    Hi wave.gif

You have removed your galleriesBox from your homepage. This is not needed. If you choose to show categories, the galleries won't show and vice versa. Also once logged in, the galleriesBox shows you an option to display either the galleries or the categories. Just remove the piece of code you have in your CSS removing the galleriesBox and then once logged in, choose to show 'categories'

Hope this helps.

Worked! Thank you very much! Its back to looking the way I had it. :)