Can't access shopping cart

tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
edited April 8, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I have been doing alot of customization of my site www.tmlphoto.smugmug.com lately. I decided to go through the ordering process and see that everything was showing up properly. I can't seem to access my shopping cart by any means. I am afraid that I may have messed something up with my customization. Here is a pic of the error using Firefox. IE doesn't work either. This has been going on for at least a couple of days. I don't see any other complaints about it, so I assume it is a problem on my end. Thanks for any help.

63454114-L.jpg
Thomas :D

TML Photography
tmlphoto.com

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    tmlphoto wrote:
    I have been doing alot of customization of my site www.tmlphoto.smugmug.com lately. I decided to go through the ordering process and see that everything was showing up properly. I can't seem to access my shopping cart by any means. I am afraid that I may have messed something up with my customization. Here is a pic of the error using Firefox. IE doesn't work either. This has been going on for at least a couple of days. I don't see any other complaints about it, so I assume it is a problem on my end. Thanks for any help.
    Thomas,

I tried buying a photo, and both FF and IE have no problems with it. ne_nau.gif
  • tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Thomas,

I tried buying a photo, and both FF and IE have no problems with it. ne_nau.gif

Interesting headscratch.gif , were you able to go to the cart after purchasing? Can you access the shopping cart from the link in my footer. I cleared my cache in FF and I still get the the same error message.

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    tmlphoto wrote:
    Interesting headscratch.gif , were you able to go to the cart after purchasing?
    Yep, no problem in both IE and FF.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    tmlphoto wrote:

FF Win, IE6 Win, FF Mac. I can buy your photos.
    Sorry you're having troubles! Let's see: do you have any windows blocking software, ad blocking, norton security, etc running? Special firewall software? What are your internet settings for security?

Andy
  • tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    FF Win, IE6 Win, FF Mac. I can buy your photos.
    Sorry you're having troubles! Let's see: do you have any windows blocking software, ad blocking, norton security, etc running? Special firewall software? What are your internet settings for security?

Andy

Thanks for the help Ivar & Andy. I did a reboot and all is well. headscratch.gif I just glad it wasn't something I messed up.

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com