Options

Ch.62 - Big ones, small ones

ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
edited April 10, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi, does this one fit within ch.62 definitions :dunno ? And if, should i go with it:huh ?
Thank you.
Cristian.
[SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]

Comments

• Options
    juliejulesjuliejules Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    Nice shot. I think it applies. Why not?
    --juliejules
    http://www.juliejules.com
    Canon 70D, Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS, Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L, Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM, Canon Ext 1.4x II, SpeedLite 430EX
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    When I saw this over in "cool shots" I thought it would work for challenge 62.thumb.gif

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2006
    Well, the shapes are interesting and it's a neat abstract but it doesn't seem to go well with the porous theme.
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2006
    Thank you all for c&c.
    juliejules, I'm glad that you like it.
    Eric, from the first moment I was shure that "Kiwi Time" would be the ch.60 winner iloveyou.gif and it was. If mine "it would work for challenge 62..." headscratch.gif Anyway, tks.
    eric6, " ... it doesn't seem to go well with the porous theme...". :cry . I'm looking for something else but for now this is my best...
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Options
    dkoyanagidkoyanagi Registered Users Posts: 656 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    ultravox wrote:
    Hi, does this one fit within ch.62 definitions ne_nau.gif ? And if, should i go with iteek7.gif ?
    Thank you.
    Yes, and yes. There's a small black spot on the inside of the bottom hole to the left that's a little distracting. Maybe you can clone it out. Other than that, I think it's great. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2006
    dkoyanagi wrote:
    Yes, and yes. There's a small black spot on the inside of the bottom hole to the left that's a little distracting. Maybe you can clone it out. Other than that, I think it's great. thumb.gif
    Dan, thank you. I'm not so happy whet it comes to PS or other editing programs. I just want them kindda "raw" rolleyes1.gif . I will think about that anyway.
    Cristian.
  • Options
    adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    I didn't notice the black spot.
    porous to me means permeable - no distinction about the size of the pores!!
    I reckon it fits the challenge.

oh! & I do like it.
    dkoyanagi wrote:
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • Options
    edited April 10, 2006
    adrian_k wrote:
    I didn't notice the black spot.
    porous to me means permeable - no distinction about the size of the pores!!
    I reckon it fits the challenge.

oh! & I do like it.

Becouse it was a "home made" shot :): the black spot problem is not a problem:D.
    I can reshot and maybe it will be better.ne_nau.gif
    Thank you.
    ps - still troubled by the size of HOLES...rolleyes1.gif
    Cristian.