My own cell ! (2 shots)

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited April 12, 2006 in Holy Macro
Finaly my own cell phone well i am the 1st one who bought this model in city possibly in country :wink and my new cell number starts with one of my dream camera 5400 and ends with my house #315 :huh it was a lucky day
63585957-M.jpg

63585956-M.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    I'm glad for you :): .
    Good luck.
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited April 9, 2006
    awais-

nice phone-

nice photos-

I see you've got the photo of your rose on the phone-neat!

george
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    Yeah, that rose is cool on there!

I have to have a speaker cell phone to be able to hear, so I am restricted in what I can buy, what is available and at what price. I would like a photo like that on mine! Super cool!!!!

Does that mean that lots of people in Pakistan do not have cell phones?

That looks like a good one!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Yeah, that rose is cool on there!

I have to have a speaker cell phone to be able to hear, so I am restricted in what I can buy, what is available and at what price. I would like a photo like that on mine! Super cool!!!!

Does that mean that lots of people in Pakistan do not have cell phones?

That looks like a good one!

ginger

This celll has speaker phone and paid around 80$
    Pakistan was on top of list of cell phone sale and purchase it was only me in friends and family who didn't had a mobile actually 1-1/2 years ago i had option between camera and cell phone i got camera and waited for phone mwink.gif
    But mobile phone is realy craze in Pakistan no one even bother to buy phone like this they only want high end
    hay if you like this rose you can shoot it :D if you want me to send justr inform thumb.gif

Thank george and ultra iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    Cell Phones
    Finaly my own cell phone well i am the 1st one who bought this model in city possibly in country mwink.gif and my new cell number starts with one of my dream camera 5400 and ends with my house #315 eek7.gif it was a lucky day

Ahhhhhh I wouldn't be without my cell phone, I use it only for security, with the hours that I work, and the distance that I drive to and from work there are hardly any houses along the road should I have a problem.

My new one has that speaker phone function and a camera in it too.
    Only reason I upgraded was to be able to use it within USA and send SMS message to my family rather than phone them, cause it's much cheaper to do that......... my old phone wouldn't work in USA.

I love that flower shot you put on your phone Awais, glad your happy with your new toy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    Neat phone & cool shot.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    Man I'm still one of the few who still uses the old Nokias with green screens rolleyes1.gif

But I'm really surprised after having looked through your gallery a lot. I'm impressed with you using the W1 as your main camera. Were all the images in your gallery taken with the little Sony?
  • macaddictmacaddict Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    Hey, great phone, but more importantly, great photography of the phone! Nice shots!
    edited April 10, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Ahhhhhh I wouldn't be without my cell phone, I use it only for security, with the hours that I work, and the distance that I drive to and from work there are hardly any houses along the road should I have a problem.

My new one has that speaker phone function and a camera in it too.
    Only reason I upgraded was to be able to use it within USA and send SMS message to my family rather than phone them, cause it's much cheaper to do that......... my old phone wouldn't work in USA.

I love that flower shot you put on your phone Awais, glad your happy with your new toy :D

SMS rules ! i also use sms only
    thanks for looking

My Gallery
    edited April 10, 2006
    mr peas wrote:
    Man I'm still one of the few who still uses the old Nokias with green screens rolleyes1.gif

But I'm really surprised after having looked through your gallery a lot. I'm impressed with you using the W1 as your main camera. Were all the images in your gallery taken with the little Sony?

Yeah W1 the one and only i have i shoot all pictures with it iloveyou.gif
    thanks
    and thanks Dave and thomas

My Gallery
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    Excellent! Looks like your practice shots on the other telephone paid off, Awais, these look good. nod.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
    edited April 11, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    Excellent! Looks like your practice shots on the other telephone paid off, Awais, these look good. nod.gif

thank you Sid always love to hear from you iloveyou.gif

My Gallery
    edited April 12, 2006
    retro wrote:

thanks Retro me and my family love sony ericsson phones wel always buy them
    thumb.gif

My Gallery