Looking for an action....or a tutorial to make it

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited April 9, 2006 in Finishing School
I am looking for an action that will place my signature in say the lower right corner of all my pics, vertical and horizontal alike....just high and to the left enough that it won't crop out no matter what the print size.....I prefer a tutorial on the making of it....as I am think of setting galleries per each print size I want to offer, so the client gets my artistic vision and not what he/she decides it should look like......
this will be a hand written signature using a wacom tablet, if that makes any difference.

I know this is an extremely simple one....but I am not a photoshop whiz by any means...what takes most of you 5 minutes or less may take me and others an hour or more.....I almost hate digital enuff to not shoot it for weddings......Post drives me crazy as I am soooo slow at it, and I do practise, practice, practize......

also posted at PS cafe and an HTML forum on PS actions.......

Thanks for any and all help in advance
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments