My "Catagories" Dissappeard

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited April 9, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Um.... I had all my pictures sorted by things like "Motorcycles" "Photography" and "other" etc, and, now when I go to my homepage, all my actuall galleries are lumped together.
:huh :dunno
What gives? What did I break this time?? :lol3

Can I fix this? :scratch

Help please :bow
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    Um.... I had all my pictures sorted by things like "Motorcycles" "Photography" and "other" etc, and, now when I go to my homepage, all my actuall galleries are lumped together.
    eek7.gifne_nau.gif
    What gives? What did I break this time?? lol3.gif

Can I fix this? headscratch.gif

Help please bowdown.gif

When you're logged in take a look at the galleries box. In the top right you'll see "display: categories galleries" Just click on categories and you're all set.
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    Mike Lane wrote:
    When you're logged in take a look at the galleries box. In the top right you'll see "display: categories galleries" Just click on categories and you're all set.

headscratch.gifrofl clap.gif

I'm an idiot. rolleyes1.gif :cry

(thanks)
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg