Options

Jealous of Andy's fall...

LBGLBG Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited October 17, 2004 in Wildlife
Got this today, sorry to say there are no real fall colors in DC quite yet. Maybe sometime this week, until then Ill just have to admire all of Andy's:
9983813-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2004
    LBG wrote:
    Got this today, sorry to say there are no real fall colors in DC quite yet. Maybe sometime this week, until then Ill just have to admire all of Andy's:
    9983813-S.jpg

hey this is nice! lovely tourquoise water - in d.c.? who knew?!! a nice shot, you'll have your golden browns and reds soon enough, eh? thumb.gif
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2004
    andy wrote:
    hey this is nice! lovely tourquoise water - in d.c.? who knew?!! a nice shot, you'll have your golden browns and reds soon enough, eh? thumb.gif

On the way from Alexandria, we drove to Occoquan (sp?), on the way, we stopped to take some photos. Yellow trees. I saw some red ones to get later this week, already red, but not ready to drop, will be there.

I can't prove this as I have no upload thing, but even Sara says there is a lot more color than that. And there is the green thing, too. But I would turn around and point my camera in a different direction.

Smile, ginger (biting at the bit) Oh, and need storage. Used two 512 mb cards today and only have 2 gbs left, altogether.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    LBGLBG Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited October 17, 2004
    andy wrote:

Tourquoise, no. The potomac rivals your east and hudson. On its better days its a slimy green. Its normal trends to a mud color but we do sometimes get a dead grey. I think today was a good green day.