Basketball

ingramimagesingramimages Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited April 12, 2006 in Sports
In a continuing effort to not be a Noob lurker, I present this:

This would be 5th grade basketball. My daughter is a cheerleader, and in an effort to stay involved I prepare a slide show (set to music, made with Windows Photostory and MovieMaker) that we show at the awards dinner (and then have DVD's for all the kids).
Shot on film with Canon AE-1 w/50mm 1.4 lens. Negatives scanned at the lab and then the usual stuff in PaintShopPro.

I'm glad I've found this place - there are many other sites such as this where the comments are just plain brutal (but then again I haven't posted in the Whipping Post yet).

Thanks everyone,
Cliff
"All the art in my work dwells in the subjects; it's all theirs. It's not made up by me; I ain't that smart."

Comments

• ingramimagesingramimages Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited April 11, 2006
    Eewww. I seem to be getting some "pixellation" on the upload that's not present in the original. Is there a way around that?
    Thx.
    "All the art in my work dwells in the subjects; it's all theirs. It's not made up by me; I ain't that smart."

• illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2006
    Did you compress your photos ? Sometimes if you do and still leave them at the same size they will look pixelated.
    ~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.
  • ingramimagesingramimages Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited April 12, 2006
    Did you compress your photos ? Sometimes if you do and still leave them at the same size they will look pixelated.

Didn't do that on purpose. The original file was a tif. I only reduced size and saved-as jpg.