Pink Rose

Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
edited April 13, 2006 in Holy Macro
Well it has rained everyday since I got the new 30D:rolleyes So since I've run out of things to practice on I bought home some roses for the DW tonight. She gets roses I get photo ops and everybody is happy:clap These are all jpegs straight out of the camera, some slight crop.

These were all taken with the 30D, sigma 105 macro, and 430ex.

64122058-M.jpg

64122059-M.jpg

64122061-M.jpg

64122060-M.jpg

Not the best but it's better than flashing the twins 500 times in one night:rofl
Let me know what you think,

Eric
"My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com

Comments

• John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2006
    I like beauty in the rose as much as twins:):
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2006
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    Well it has rained everyday since I got the new 30Drolleyes1.gif So since I've run out of things to practice on I bought home some roses for the DW tonight. She gets roses I get photo ops and everybody is happyclap.gif These are all jpegs straight out of the camera, some slight crop.

These were all taken with the 30D, sigma 105 macro, and 430ex.

Not the best but it's better than flashing the twins 500 times in one nightrolleyes1.gif
    Let me know what you think,

Eric

What a beautiful colour your roses are.......awww bet your DW was very pleased to be given them :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Another great series from Eric&Susan.iloveyou.gif
    Thank you.clap.gif
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    beautiful series loved them
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Thanks all for the kind words.

It was nice and sunny here today so I got to take the 30d out for a stroll around the block. I will post those later tonight or tomorrow, mostly wild flowers.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com