Long Beach GP

Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited July 5, 2006 in Sports
Weather was pretty good. It didnt rain at least! Comments and Crit. welcomed.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

image7.jpg

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    These are nice! Sharp and tightly composed which adds intensity. You should add some more shots to the thread. Sports action shots seem to show off better in larger series showing more action. thumb.gif
  • Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    These are nice! Sharp and tightly composed which adds intensity. You should add some more shots to the thread. Sports action shots seem to show off better in larger series showing more action. thumb.gif

Thanks for the comment. Here is one more that I like from the weekend:

Image8.jpg
  • ryan_wedemeyerryan_wedemeyer Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    i'm sure you have some good reason for not framing in the entire car?

limited lens and perspective?
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    I love all things racing....and your shots are great. What u shooting withne_nau.gif
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2006
    Jeffro wrote:
    I love all things racing....and your shots are great. What u shooting withne_nau.gif

Thanks!
    All shots were taken with a Nikon D200 and the 80-200mm 2.8. My first few weeks with the D200 and Im loving it!

ryan_wedemeyer:

I was not trackside for these shots, I had a super photo pass which means I was up pretty high above the track. From that angle the cars just look bad to me so I played around with some tight shots to compensate.
  • concept27concept27 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 4, 2006
    FastScan wrote:
    Thanks!
    All shots were taken with a Nikon D200 and the 80-200mm 2.8. My first few weeks with the D200 and Im loving it!

ryan_wedemeyer:

I was not trackside for these shots, I had a super photo pass which means I was up pretty high above the track. From that angle the cars just look bad to me so I played around with some tight shots to compensate.
    Hey FastScan, great shots btw! I am planning to hit Toyota GP of Long Beach next month. Do you have to have a press pass for Super Photo pass? Their web sites says something about signing a waiver. What's that?ne_nau.gif It's gonna be July/August when I go down there and they require Pit Access Clothing (No shorts, no short sleeves etc...) What do they expect you to wear, racing attire? eek7.gif Please give us some idea about clothing and pricing. Oh...yeah...Tripod allowed? And what were your favortite turns?

Thx
  • xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2006
    Cool Shotsthumb.gif15524779-Ti.gifwave.gif
    xtnomad :wink