Newborn Sophie with cute smile R1

Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited April 13, 2006 in People
A quick shot of a happy Sophie. She has been rather ill with a severe flu. It's a miracle to see how little girls like Sophie come out of such an illness. Fresh and with all kinds of new behavior. They really grow fast during such a week of illness. Enjoy a newborn Sophie.

64182061-L.jpg

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2006
    I'm glad your granddaughter is doing well, we haven't seen her in a long time. I like her windblown hair and smile, it shows that she is haveing a good time. It looks like you have figured out the R1 and are using it well.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Hi Nick
    gluwater wrote:
    I'm glad your granddaughter is doing well, we haven't seen her in a long time. I like her windblown hair and smile, it shows that she is haveing a good time. It looks like you have figured out the R1 and are using it well.
    Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I'm really happy with my R1. It's a nice tool and I hope to find some more time soon to shoot. In the meantime Sophie will keep me in shape rolleyes1.gif
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Glad she's better! She's adorable, lovely shot!

Matty
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Hi Matty
    elfving73 wrote:
    Glad she's better! She's adorable, lovely shot!

Matty

Thanks for stopping by. Always nice to meet you here! Thnx for the kind comments.