Custom Banner Request

peestandinguppeestandingup Registered Users Posts: 489 Major grins
edited April 12, 2006 in Finishing School
I was told to post this here. I was wondering if someone would volunteer to make me a new banner, since I dont have photoshop. I would also pay a small fee to someones paypal account for their time, if necessary.

Anyways, here is what im looking for. Im changing to the "Earth" theme soon, so I would love it to match the two tone colors of that theme. I would like it not take up that much space & be about 766 pixels long so it would fit on all monitors & line up with everything nicely. The height can vary more, but would like to keep it nice & compact, but not cluttered since I will be using a nav bar. And would like it in gif format, since it looks better than jpeg. But not suffer from "banner bloat."

I would like it to say: (EDITED FOR GOOGLE)
And also say: (EDITED FOR GOOGLE)

Those can be anywhere you see fit & if you wanna add some special flavor like lines, shapes, fonts or any other effects, feel free! I just want it to be kinda elegant looking without too much clutter, which is why im not including any pictures to go inside the banner. I will have the slideshow hack on my homepage, so thats enough photos I think.

Like I said, I dont mind a bit to pay someone for their time, just let me know. Thanks...Kerry

Comments

• bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2006
    Check your private message.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me