Freeride Mountain Biking

MTN-FreeriderMTN-Freerider Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited April 13, 2006 in Sports
Unlike Humungus, I am in Alabama, not the pest location for mountain biking, and/or spactacular mountain biking shots. Never the less, there is a small group of freeriders here. We just make do with what we have. We ride frequently and sometimes I manage to bring my D50 along.

63816795-M.jpg

45350420-M.jpg

53911478-M.jpg

53911497-M.jpg

53911506-M.jpg

53911517-M.jpg

53911549-M.jpg

53911553-M.jpg

53911558-M.jpg

53911566-M.jpg

56305014-M.jpg

56305021-M.jpg

56305029-L.jpg

How'd ya like 'em?

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Mate..they are great ! I recon the lads here would like to try those big ramps.
  • MTN-FreeriderMTN-Freerider Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Humungus wrote:
    Mate..they are great ! I recon the lads here would like to try those big ramps.

Hey! Glad you like them.

I'm sure your locals would like to try some big hucks, but I don't thing they'd trade their mountains for 'em. It's flat as a pancake here :D

Are you a rider or did you just happen to be shooting that day?
    edited April 13, 2006
    Hey! Glad you like them.

I'm sure your locals would like to try some big hucks, but I don't thing they'd trade their mountains for 'em. It's flat as a pancake here :D

Are you a rider or did you just happen to be shooting that day?

I rode dirt bikes in local comps for about 10 years but had a really bad prang & never really returned. That sort of this is a young mans sport. As one of the 16 year olds said to me the other day..."..we bounce"
    edited April 13, 2006
    Ha ha, gotcha!

Yeah, crash landings are never fun. We all have the X-Rays to prove it. Then again we're all all in or 20s and still at it! Guess some people never learnthumb.gif

Your shots were pretty damn good though!
    edited April 13, 2006
    Ha ha, gotcha!

Yeah, crash landings are never fun. We all have the X-Rays to prove it. Then again we're all all in or 20s and still at it! Guess some people never learnthumb.gif

Your shots were pretty damn good though!
    Ta mate...just finished loading them. Posted some arty farty ones up just then.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited April 13, 2006
    These are all nice shots. Try for some tighter crops if you can.

Been too wet here for any riding :( Maybe it will dry out one day?

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
    edited April 13, 2006
    Most of these are just snapshots from when I went riding with my buddies. In fact some of those pics are of me. One of these days I'm going to have to leave the bike at home, go out with some nice glass and take some awesome pictures.

That whole "riding" thing tends to distract me from taking really great pictures ne_nau.gif