How's this for spooky?

MTN-FreeriderMTN-Freerider Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited April 16, 2006 in Landscapes
64264191-L.jpg

Exif: Date Taken: 2006-01-21 12:08:03 Date Digitized: 2006-01-21 12:08:03 Date Modified: 2006-03-25 13:56:44 Make: NIKON CORPORATION Model: NIKON D50 Size: 3008x2000 Bytes: 2432124 Aperture: f/3.5 Focal Length: 18mm (27mm 35mm) Exposure Time: 1.3s (13/10) JPEG Quality: normal Exposure Program: Manual Exposure Bias: 0 ExposureMode: 1 LightSource: 9 White Balance: manual DigitalZoomRatio: 1/1 SensingMethod: One-chip color sensor ColorSpace: sRGB

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Cool shot.Reminds me of a movie set. It isnt is it ? Wonder why there is high voltage running in there ? Im assuming your 3 phase low voltage would have a neutral thus 4 wires. Whats in there that needs its own transformer fed by the high voltage.
  • MTN-FreeriderMTN-Freerider Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    Actually I took this shot the day I took most of the mountain bike shoots I posted in Sports.

It was taken at a dam in Columbus. The river you see is the border between Alabama, and Georgia.
  • Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2006
    I dig it. really moody shot. Looks like a place you might be able to explore and capture some more imagery
  • R JohnsR Johns Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2006
    Humungus wrote:
    Whats in there that needs its own transformer fed by the high voltage.
    They're building MONSTORS in there!!! :grim

Cool Scene...
    By Grace, alone...
  • wizard444wizard444 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited April 14, 2006
    That is a wonderful shot, but it looks inviting to me. Makes me want to explore the area. Guess I'm wierd that way.
    "Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again."

Henri Cartier Bresson
  • markosmarkos Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    Really cool, love the mood!

Cheers,
    Marko
  • goodcrnagoodcrna Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    Love the picture. I too would love to explore this area. How did you Post the exif info in the file without having to click on the picture. I really like seeing the settings others have used and it would be nice if ALL the pictures on this website had the exif info available. You must have typed it in manually!!!????....
  • MTN-FreeriderMTN-Freerider Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2006
    goodcrna wrote:
    Love the picture. I too would love to explore this area. How did you Post the exif info in the file without having to click on the picture. I really like seeing the settings others have used and it would be nice if ALL the pictures on this website had the exif info available. You must have typed it in manually!!!????....

Nope, copy 'n' paste.

Yeah, I did poke around there a little more. I would have shot more, but my memory card was full from a big day of riding.