odd category change/glitch

dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
edited April 13, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Yesterday I was updating this gallery and adding new photos and deleting some others:

http://petespringer.smugmug.com/gallery/1005610

But everytime I upload a photo, the category changes from "Other" to "Animals". Very strange. This happened three different times, even after logging out and logging back in, and on two different computers (a Mac & a PC).

I can change it back easily by getting into the customize screen and changing the category back-- but this has never happened before.

I like to keep this gallery in the "Other" category to help keep everything organized. My "Other" category is private, but I do link to several galleries there on my Navbar.

Also, when I work on the above linked gallery, I cut and paste the CSS custom code into a text editor while I'm working, so I have access to all the features while working, then when I'm done, I replace it in my smugmug CSS page. Probably not the most effective method, but it's been working fine for me for a couple of months now.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
website blog instagram facebook g+

Comments

• Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    That's already been [post=286620]submitted as a bug[/post]
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2006
    aaahhh...
    Mike Lane wrote:
    That's already been [post=286620]submitted as a bug[/post]

Well I don't feel like such an idiot now (well, maybe for missing the bug report-- but not for thinking I messed something up while updating!)

Thanks, Mike, for pointing this out. I'll need to follow the bug report thread more closely in the future.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+