Not so red wheelbarrow...

firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
edited April 15, 2006 in Holy Macro
5pm hit and I ran out of work today. First sunny day in April. It's been raining a lot over here in CA. Went walking down by the creek and found this...I was just glad to be able to take a picture today with my newly aquired Canon 50mm 1.8 Mark I.

64363825-L-3.jpg

This one could almost pass as Porous...hahaha with a lovely hole in it. I just wanted to show the water pounding in the rusted wheel.
64363824-L-1.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2006
    The Homeless Wheel Barrow
    5pm hit and I ran out of work today. First sunny day in April. It's been raining a lot over here in CA. Went walking down by the creek and found this...I was just glad to be able to take a picture today with my newly aquired Canon 50mm 1.8 Mark I.

This one could almost pass as Porous...hahaha with a lovely hole in it. I just wanted to show the water pounding in the rusted wheel.

And you left it there ????

Poor little Barrow ....... all alone.......by the creek......no friends...... :cry

Good shot though........ even if he is abandoned :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • firedancing4lifefiredancing4life Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    And you left it there ????

Poor little Barrow ....... all alone.......by the creek......no friends...... :cry

Good shot though........ even if he is abandoned :D Skippy (Australia)

I think someone left it there for a reason....it had a hole in it....and was rusted out! rolleyes1.gif ...o wait...I guess it could have got like that by being neglected. headscratch.gif