Something a little different from me

ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
edited April 16, 2006 in People
From a shoot last weekend. Let me know what you think.

Ok, fair enough, you didn't like that one... I'll see what else I can come up with..

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    I dig it, but what's up with the school-girl skirt? Seems cheap to me. I'd like it muuuuch more with a better outfit.
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    Her expression isn't sexy nor is it comfortable... the socks and skirt... ne_nau.gif

I would also like to see this in a wider angle so you can see the whole bike and the plane.

I looked through the gallery and this is a much better pose & shot of the model IMO. It's a similar "trying to be sexy but really forcing it" expresison.

spacer.gif
  • ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    I dig it, but what's up with the school-girl skirt? Seems cheap to me. I'd like it muuuuch more with a better outfit.

Thanks, and well, when the guy that owns the company that you are shooting for picks an outfit, that what you shoot..
  • ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    Owen wrote:
    Her expression isn't sexy nor is it comfortable... the socks and skirt... ne_nau.gif

I would also like to see this in a wider angle so you can see the whole bike and the plane.

Thanks Owen..
  • snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    I find myself wondering what you are selling. If it's the bike, it should be all in the picture. If it's only the girl, then I guess it's OK. But, she sure looks contorted. I think legs together like Betty Grable would be cuter.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2006
    I would prefer to see all of the front end of the bike and the plane regardless of what the photo is selling. Maybe a wider lens was called for. The pose seems awkward and is unflattering to the model's left leg in particular. I can't imagine any model wanting her legs to look that chunky! Do you have any other angles to post?
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2006
    ED,

This is way different then your Yosemite pictures! I think you did a very good job. If this is the first time you tried this I would say fantastic job!

Just keep pressing the shutter button.

Sam