Whitney High School's production of GREASE! can be found here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/1345441

63473432-L.jpg
My snaps can be found here:
Unsharp at any Speed

Comments

• binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2006
    i think you did an excellent job. great use of the lighting and the wide angle lens. clap.gif
  • Dave_RG40Dave_RG40 Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2006
    HA! Vibrant! Love It!

Dave
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2006
    Thanks Binghott and Dave. It was a fun shoot.
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2006
    Seefutlung wrote:
    Thanks Binghott and Dave. It was a fun shoot.

Nice shots Gary. I enjoy your work. Good to see you at Dgrin. I've also seen your work on the 10D/20D list, can't remember which.
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
    edited April 17, 2006
    Nice shots Gary. I enjoy your work. Good to see you at Dgrin. I've also seen your work on the 10D/20D list, can't remember which.

Thanks Stormdancing. It was the 20D list. Been thinking about pulling off the 20D list. Tried of the debates. I friend told me that "arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics ... you may win but you're still a retard".
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2006
    Seefutlung wrote:
    Thanks Stormdancing. It was the 20D list. Been thinking about pulling off the 20D list. Tried of the debates. I friend told me that "arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics ... you may win but you're still a retard".

HAHA well I guess that is true.

While I'm not a Canon DSLR owner, yet (got a little Canon p&s and my beloved Sony F828), I've been on the 10d and 20D list for a few months. I've bought a few lenses and studio lighting in the past couple months and will have my 20D in a couple weeks. I've learned so much from those lists. Quite a bit from you and your post. I get tired of the I know more than you arguments also, but I just hit that good ole delete key - the words are worn off of it.

Please continue to post here at Dgrin. While we do have a few who are "masters of debate":D, it's always kept in a friendly controlled manor. Many here will enjoy your photography, as I have.
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
    edited April 18, 2006
    Please continue to post here at Dgrin. While we do have a few who are "masters of debate":D, it's always kept in a friendly controlled manor. Many here will enjoy your photography, as I have.

Laughing.gif ... sure ... while I consider myself a neophyte to digital ... my photographic experience goes back decades ... so if you have any questions just ask. A dSLR will open an entire new world of photography. They are such a pleasure to use over P&Ss.
    Unsharp at any Speed