Picture order goof

brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
edited April 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I think I made a bad goof. I placed this order... #114616... then a short while later accidently deleted the files from my site. Is the order now messed up or are the files in the SM system someplace and the order is still OK. I checked the order link in the e-mail and it said pics deleted order still processing....:dunno
HELP....

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2006
    I think I made a bad goof. I placed this order... #114616... then a short while later accidently deleted the files from my site. Is the order now messed up or are the files in the SM system someplace and the order is still OK. I checked the order link in the e-mail and it said pics deleted order still processing....ne_nau.gif
    HELP....

Anthony, the order is not messed up, we have it :D don't worry about a thing. They'll likely print and ship tomorrow!
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Anthony, the order is not messed up, we have it :D don't worry about a thing. They'll likely print and ship tomorrow!
    Thank you very much. Does SM have MY files in a data base other than on my site, or did the files get "pulled for print" before I deleted them from my site. Just for future reference.
    Happy Easter....
    edited April 16, 2006
    Thank you very much. Does SM have MY files in a data base other than on my site, or did the files get "pulled for print" before I deleted them from my site. Just for future reference.
    Happy Easter....

Right.
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Right.
    I take that as "pulled for print" before I goofed....Thanks again....
  • marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Right.

Andy...I know you're trying to get your post count up to screw up the contest, but this is the second time you've answered a question and not answered it at all at the same time.lol3.gif
    edited April 16, 2006
    I take that as "pulled for print" before I goofed....Thanks again....

naughty.gif we got you covered, Anthony thumb.gif