Dressed In Pink, Smiles

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited April 17, 2006 in People
64841956-L.jpg

64841984-L.jpg

64841971-L.jpg

Then they spontaneously formed a family group. Love them people! Now I have to find the card they gave me so that I can share the photos that they wanted to see!

64841949-L.jpg
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2006
    I love the softness/dreamy quality of the first one. The image (and the young lady) are just precious! Very nice. I also can appreciate the lack of blown highlights in the last image. I tried to do something like this last May and totally blew the highlights on most of them (luckily, I got lucky in that one of them turned out).

Very nice.thumb.gif
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2006
    I love the softness/dreamy quality of the first one. The image (and the young lady) are just precious! Very nice. I also can appreciate the lack of blown highlights in the last image. I tried to do something like this last May and totally blew the highlights on most of them (luckily, I got lucky in that one of them turned out).

Very nice.thumb.gif

Thanks, Scott!

On the first one I used some stuff in the latest "photoshop user" magazine. I hate paying 10.00 for that magazine, but I did it yesterday, and I used the info I "paid" for on that photo last night. Yes, I like the way it came out, too. I don't know if that is due to the technique or not, but I certainly think some of it is. It is the article on page 050 re CMYK and faces.

I improvised a bit, selecting and deselecting. Then I tried to do a frame technique that was in another article. In both cases I think some info was left out. I could do that article on CMYK, but not the frame. (I am glad it was that way rather than the reverse)

On the last one, that was a lucky accident. Suddenly those people were all lined up to have their photo taken, and I had to do it right then from where I was sitting on a bench.

After I took the photo (s), several in succession. They left immediately, and then I realized that I had "underexposed" the photos. If I had had time to do it "properly in my mind", I would have blown all the highlights and more. Sometimes an accident can be lucky! Not often enough. But I am glad it was in this case since the older lady really wants that photo. (She gave me her card, and I lost it! I hope the church knows them.)

Thanks for stopping and commenting, Scott!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • dancinkatedancinkate Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2006
    I love the emotion in the third one.....so precious! Very nice!thumb.gif